Abraar Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abraar Island

A forum for abraar students....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonball ◙

Go down 
+6
Muh Khan
Zaki11
mr.komy
ibrahim
Zayd?
Faris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Muh Khan
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
Muh Khan

Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th March 2009, 10:25 am

I said it before and ill say it again.....

NARUTO RULEZ
End of discussion
Back to top Go down
immy1
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
immy1

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th March 2009, 10:36 am

this is about dragon ball u fool naruto is #$%
Back to top Go down
http://theblackdragonsof76.piczo.com
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th March 2009, 4:59 pm

ibrahim wrote:
Zayd? wrote:
quite frankly, vegeta DIED when he fought frieza. also, vegeta is a cheapo and has to use machines to get stronger.

The whole thing with frieza probably wouldn't have started without vegeta. and don't forget that vegeta TAUGHT trunks how to fight. and plus in every game, trunks' moves are too weak even with super saiyans. Especially his shining sword attack it barely does anything.

if you think trunks moves are weak, you haven't played tenkaichi 3 Or infinite world

and the the frieza thing would have started whether vegeta was there or not, because frieza came to namek to get the dragonballs, Not to kill vegeta. actually, frieza left vegeta alive when he destroyed planet vegeta

It doesn't matter which game you're playing, there are stronger people than trunks and stronger moves. Besides, trunks is one of the people who don't have anything special about them. For example, goku's attacks aren't the strongest but his ki moves are very strong. Vegeta's ki moves aren't so strong but he's probably the fastest. and trunks? nothing special except for maybe his sword but if i really wanted to play with a sword i'd use janemba -.-
Back to top Go down
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th March 2009, 5:11 pm

and I think you're forgetting the point that vegeta TRAINED trunks.

and now something completely different!

Who was stronger when they were trained under master roshi:

A) Krillin
B) Goku

If you didn't know, its A. If you disagree, you really need to review the buu saga.
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
types faster than a 5th grader
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th March 2009, 7:48 pm

Zayd? wrote:
ibrahim wrote:
Zayd? wrote:
quite frankly, vegeta DIED when he fought frieza. also, vegeta is a cheapo and has to use machines to get stronger.

The whole thing with frieza probably wouldn't have started without vegeta. and don't forget that vegeta TAUGHT trunks how to fight. and plus in every game, trunks' moves are too weak even with super saiyans. Especially his shining sword attack it barely does anything.

if you think trunks moves are weak, you haven't played tenkaichi 3 Or infinite world

and the the frieza thing would have started whether vegeta was there or not, because frieza came to namek to get the dragonballs, Not to kill vegeta. actually, frieza left vegeta alive when he destroyed planet vegeta

It doesn't matter which game you're playing, there are stronger people than trunks and stronger moves. Besides, trunks is one of the people who don't have anything special about them. For example, goku's attacks aren't the strongest but his ki moves are very strong. Vegeta's ki moves aren't so strong but he's probably the fastest. and trunks? nothing special except for maybe his sword but if i really wanted to play with a sword i'd use janemba -.-

trunks sword was descended from tapion!

and trunks is better than janemba in the games IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY PROPERLY
Back to top Go down
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th March 2009, 9:40 pm

What I'm saying is the whole sword thing is done. They've been used to extinction and trunks just adds to the boredom.
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th March 2009, 5:39 pm

theres nothing too special about vegeta either, except he sucks
Back to top Go down
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th March 2009, 6:36 pm

well at least now we agree that trunks and vegeta suck
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th March 2009, 3:51 pm

only vegeta sucks
Back to top Go down
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th March 2009, 9:35 pm

well you didn't disagree when i said trunks sucks
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th March 2009, 4:26 pm

Zayd? wrote:
well you didn't disagree when i said trunks sucks

when was this?
Back to top Go down
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th March 2009, 11:18 pm

when i said there's nothing special about trunks you only replied by saying that vegeta also sucks.
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st March 2009, 4:14 am

darn
Back to top Go down
Muh Khan
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
Muh Khan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2009, 4:43 pm

wat about bleach

aaaa

aaaa
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2009, 7:06 pm

Muh Khan, I love Bleach. Just like you love Naruto, but I love Bleach more. Both of my avatars were from Bleach, even this one. But unforetunately for me, I don't know many other people who like Bleach too, so I saw no point in making a topic called Bleach. THIS topic is for Dragonball Z, so please stick to the topic and stop changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Zayd?
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Zayd?

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th March 2009, 7:41 pm

DEBATE ALERT!

Topic: What do you feel is the best saga in the show and why????

Me, the first series because the storyline is well-written and most of the others lag. Plus it kept you in suspense every time. It was also the most creative (kamehameha with feet).

Buu saga: boring, except maybe the fusion which apparently lasted about 5 episodes Mad (lag)
GT: Pure boringness - trunks should NOT star in a show.
Frieza saga: .....
Cell saga: I was younger when I watched this so cell freaked me out!! (when he hatched)
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th March 2009, 10:55 am

Zayd? wrote:
DEBATE ALERT!

Topic: What do you feel is the best saga in the show and why????

Me, the first series because the storyline is well-written and most of the others lag. Plus it kept you in suspense every time. It was also the most creative (kamehameha with feet).

Buu saga: boring, except maybe the fusion which apparently lasted about 5 episodes Mad (lag)
GT: Pure boringness - trunks should NOT star in a show.
Frieza saga: .....
Cell saga: I was younger when I watched this so cell freaked me out!! (when he hatched)
dragonbal wasn't better than dbz, and dbgt IS a good show. Also, the best saga of dbz was the buu saga, but also part of the woprld tournament saga. And the buu saga rocked.
Back to top Go down
Faris
Prays 5 times a day
Prays 5 times a day
Faris

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st March 2009, 4:44 pm

The best saga was the buu saga. they're the strongest in that one. also, buu is also superstrong and better fights
Back to top Go down
ibrahim
ibrahim

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st March 2009, 8:37 pm

Also goku uses super spirit bomb!
Back to top Go down
Hussein 23
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
Hussein 23

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th October 2009, 5:40 pm

even though i used to love dbz
naruto rules
so make a naruto topic
cause im to lazy to
Back to top Go down
Sharfy
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
Sharfy

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2009, 1:18 pm

Hussein 23 wrote:
naruto rules
so make a naruto topic
cause im to lazy to

you make a naruto topic you lazy bum
Back to top Go down
Sharfy
knows how to make wudu
knows how to make wudu
Sharfy

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2009, 1:18 pm

Hussein 23 wrote:
naruto rules
so make a naruto topic
cause im to lazy to

you make a naruto topic you lazy bum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball ◙   Dragonball ◙ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball ◙